Last Activity:09-28-2009 10:27 PM
Posted in thread: Serious leak in foundation, NEED HELP ASAP on 09-28-2009 at 09:27 PM
i have an old row home, and the cement patio in front is slanted towards the foundation. water
pools up against the house, and it drains into the basement, cracking the retaining wall. is it
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs