Last Activity:10-12-2010 3:35 PM
Posted in thread: Extending electric stove supply cable on 10-07-2010 at 10:37 AM
Tom,Much appreciated - and thanks for the tip about the Polaris connectors.--David
Posted in thread: Extending electric stove supply cable on 10-07-2010 at 07:22 AM
Hi JoeD,Thanks for the reply.I have managed to expose the cable run now and it says:AWG 8 - 3
WITH 10 GROUND TYPE NMB-600VSoo - that's four wire - right?OT
Posted in thread: Extending electric stove supply cable on 10-01-2010 at 02:17 PM
Hi,I have to move my kitchen stove about 8 feet from its current position.This is an old house
(1810) and the line from the breaker box to the stove socket is old style (~20 years old I
would guess). ...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?