- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-10-2010 2:53 PM
Posted in thread: BR30 and BR40 light bulbs on 02-10-2010 at 02:34 PM
Hello,Can I use BR40 in a BR30 fixture as long as the wattage is under the manufacturer
recommended? It just fits nicer :).tonyI have been in the lighting market for 30+ yrs a BR40
bulb is 40/8ths of ...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?