Last Activity:08-27-2008 2:52 AM
Posted in thread: Too Much Paint, what to do? on 08-27-2008 at 06:21 PM
The doors have minor craftsman details that I would love to keep... I removed all the doors
last night which took me about 4 hours because the screws were so heavily painted over. I
stripped one door,...
Posted in thread: Too Much Paint, what to do? on 08-27-2008 at 01:49 AM
Hi All, I just bought a craftsman style home in a historic neighborhood in Southern California.
It's my first house, and I have tons of questions, let's start with this one:The house has nice
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question