Last Activity:12-14-2009 10:37 PM
Posted in thread: Insulating a shop ceiling on 12-14-2009 at 04:21 PM
could I use faced insulation and not use plastic as a barrier thanks to all for the info
Posted in thread: Insulating a shop ceiling on 12-13-2009 at 08:38 PM
yes it is vented would I have to put plastic down first then blow it in thanks for the info
Posted in thread: Insulating a shop ceiling on 12-13-2009 at 07:13 PM
Hi everyoneI have a shop with OSB sheeting looks like (wood chips glued together) on the
ceiling with pole barn tin coving it.It needs insulating and not shure on what to use blow
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?