Last Activity:01-14-2008 9:29 AM
Posted in thread: Basement Remodel on 01-14-2008 at 09:00 AM
I have an unfinished basement and would like to begin work on finishing it but have a question
first. We have a poured basement wall so it's concrete in the center but there is probably two
Posted in thread: Modular Homes? on 01-14-2008 at 08:48 AM
My husband and I bought a modular home in December of last year. All in all, I thought it was a
good investment. I agree with the "do your homework" logic. They look great and they seem
pretty easy to...
Posted in thread: Hello! on 01-14-2008 at 08:39 AM
Hello all! This is my first time on a site like this one. I'm married and unlike most men, my
husband hates home improvement projects. He also hates the idea of me tackling the projects on
my own but ...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio