Last Activity:10-10-2009 8:11 PM
Posted in thread: Paint Preparation (Chipped up Paint on Walls) on 10-07-2009 at 02:41 PM
... okay thanks for fixing my typo... lol
Posted in thread: Paint Preparation (Chipped up Paint on Walls) on 10-07-2009 at 09:26 AM
O wow thankyou that helped alot. But when u say chip off all latex paint... how am i supposed
to if paint is latex or not? and do u mean like do that thruout the WHOLE bathroom??? Jeez. I'm
new at thi...
Posted in thread: Paint Preparation (Chipped up Paint on Walls) on 10-05-2009 at 09:29 AM
Hello everyone. I am painting the walls in a bathroom and I wanted to know the best thing to do
for these walls to prepare them for painting. I want the wall to look smooth and professional.
- LED Lights
- Bathroom tiling
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??