Last Activity:05-06-2012 12:16 PM
Posted in thread: Shower stubout questions on 05-08-2012 at 11:27 AM
I ended up going to the back of the wall (which is in the kitchen) and finding the pipes. The
problem is the copper is all up against wood etc and I have a map gas torch. I don't really
Posted in thread: Shower stubout questions on 05-06-2012 at 11:16 AM
So we just purchased our first home and the main shower had a leak in it. I removed the spout
to find a small hole in the bottom of the stubout after sanding. It looks like they tried to
putty the hol...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill