Last Activity:07-29-2012 3:01 PM
Posted in thread: New water heater still leaks on 07-29-2012 at 02:29 PM
Sorry..that thread title should have been New WATER HEATER still leaks.New at this. :o
Posted in thread: New water heater still leaks on 07-29-2012 at 02:23 PM
Hello. I'm a new contributor to the forum, though I've gotten good advice from previous
postings. I'm having a recurring problem with discharge from my water heater's pressure relief
valve. After our ...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine