Last Activity:10-25-2012 3:00 PM
Posted in thread: Portico repair on 03-02-2010 at 10:50 AM
Considering purchasing a house with enclosed portico entryway / foyer. It's a Tudor (wood frame
and stucco), nearly 90 years old. The portico has a high sloping pediment roof. The footprint
of the por...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?