Last Activity:02-16-2011 9:16 PM
Posted in thread: 'Water Hammer'? on 02-16-2011 at 08:25 PM
I have been living in my home for a year now and every time I shut off a faucet, washing
machine cycles, etc. the pipes knock. The home is a ranch built in 1992. I have tried to drain
the system to re...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice