Last Activity:06-28-2009 7:36 PM
Posted in thread: shingling a hip roof on 06-30-2009 at 11:12 PM
It doesn't matter.I finished the roof. thanks anyways.:banana:
Posted in thread: shingling a hip roof on 06-23-2009 at 06:34 PM
What would be the best method for laying the the courses for a rectangle house with a hip roof.
1.starting from the hip at at the eave? 2. starting from the center at the eave?I've also read
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements