Last Activity:08-20-2011 12:50 PM
Posted in thread: Countertops too short on 08-09-2011 at 01:37 PM
Excellent, oldog/newtrick. Thanks!
Posted in thread: Countertops too short on 08-09-2011 at 01:11 PM
Thanks for the responses! I found another option - installing a wood cap instead of tile. Do
you guys think nailing into the plywood subtop would be strong enough to support that kind of
Posted in thread: Countertops too short on 08-07-2011 at 04:49 PM
I recently renovated my kitchen and installed tile countertops. I planned to do the tile
myself, so I talked to my contractor and he agreed to install the subtop for me, so all I would
have to do was ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill