Last Activity:10-27-2007 2:57 PM
Posted in thread: 1/2 inch pex to shower on 10-25-2007 at 08:34 PM
Hey Glenn thanks for the repley.I fixed the problem i had pex going up to the diverter and it
wasnt enough pressure to shut the diverter when using just the spout,it would leak out of the
shower head ...
Posted in thread: 1/2 inch pex to shower on 10-23-2007 at 04:10 PM
I have enclosed my plumbing in my bathroom,i installed 1/2 inch pex my shower head drips.It
says in the install not to use 1/2 pex from the base to the shower head i did not notice now i
have to find ...
- This is a Test Thread
- One Word Game
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day