- Posts 5
Last Activity:05-19-2011 10:17 PM
Posted in thread: Light mold in the attic on 05-27-2011 at 11:07 AM
When we bought our current home there was a little bit of suspected mold in the attic from
where the bathroom vent fan wasn't properly vented. The home inspector suggested spraying with
a bit of bleac...
Posted in thread: Fence repair on 05-19-2011 at 09:09 PM
It sounds like you might be experiencing the affects of frost heave. Also, if you have
expansive soils it will make that issue worse. You can certainly use the method you described,
but the fix might ...
Posted in thread: Flooding Home on 05-14-2011 at 11:46 AM
Is it actually flood damage or just a drainage issue? If the property is in a flood zone then
that's a whole different deal than if it's a drainage problem.
Posted in thread: What Are The Important Tips For Buying A Home Plan? on 05-14-2011 at 11:42 AM
Do you have a builder in mind yet? If so, I would chat with them and see what they recommend.
They may have tips on how to reduce cost or improve livability by selecting the right
plan.Also, if you ha...
Posted in thread: Modular Homes? on 05-14-2011 at 11:19 AM
All of the modular proponents say that they appraise the same as a stick-built home. Does
anyone have experience and can confirm that? Are you aware of any companies doing a good job
building modular ...
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs