Last Activity:06-07-2010 4:55 PM
Posted in thread: Concrete infill for cinderblock foundation/crawlspace? on 06-09-2010 at 07:47 PM
I had considered all of those things. Yes, dirt crawlspace and then wood subflooring, no
moisture barrier. Ventilation isn't REALLY the issue... I think the issue is that the house is
built over a sha...
Posted in thread: Concrete infill for cinderblock foundation/crawlspace? on 06-07-2010 at 03:45 PM
Hello folks! We recently purchased an extreme fixer upper... The majority of the home is in
pretty good shape, walls and ceiling, structurally sound. But the floor? Oh the terrible floor.
Seems the ho...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question