- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-25-2009 3:58 AM
Posted in thread: Door won't close on 11-27-2009 at 03:22 AM
Due to cool climate the wooden door expands or bends and sometimes this causes the door not to
close properly or sometimes misalignment between the bolt and the hole in the door frame.Check
along the ...
Posted in thread: Front storm door? on 11-25-2009 at 02:57 AM
Hi Chickensaur,Your plan for installing a storm door is extremely right. It not only saves
energy but also gives complete protection. To know complete information on storm doors and
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!