- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-19-2009 5:15 PM
Posted in thread: sewer line has roots backflow??? on 09-19-2009 at 04:42 PM
I read with interest the problems folks suffer with sewer line back-up. For those with that
problem, I offer the following advice that has worked great for us...To begin with, we live in
an historic 1...
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan