Last Activity:02-16-2007 10:33 PM
Posted in thread: Vintage General Electric Range on 02-11-2007 at 10:42 PM
Herm, well I thought about listing it on eBay, but I dont want to deal with shipping costs and
I don't know if I could find much interest if I do local pickup only. I'll think about it some
Posted in thread: Vintage General Electric Range on 02-08-2007 at 07:31 PM
I recently purchased a house and it came with an old General Electric range (probably 50s
model) in decent shape. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about these ranges, and if
they would be ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling