Last Activity:01-29-2012 6:54 PM
Posted in thread: Stucco in Ohio? on 01-28-2012 at 08:38 PM
I would remove the stucco, nothing but problems ahead.Concrete lap siding is the latest craze,
holds paint really well. We sided a Church with clapboard "concrete siding 10 years ago, it
still looks b...
Posted in thread: Stucco in Ohio? on 01-28-2012 at 08:17 PM
My wife and I are looking at an older home. Beautiful place but the outside of the house is
stucco, much of which is coming loose. I like the looks of the stucco, but I have had a few
guys tell me stu...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill