Last Activity:06-24-2008 12:45 PM
Posted in thread: Joist Support Advice on 06-24-2008 at 03:35 PM
Looks like perpendicular is the correct orientation.
Posted in thread: Joist Support Advice on 06-24-2008 at 03:31 PM
What's the proper orientation of the pier block to the beam? Perpendicular (block oriented
across the beam) orHorizontal (block oriented lengthwise with the beam)?Many Thanks!
Posted in thread: Joist Support Advice on 06-24-2008 at 01:09 PM
Hi Glenn,Thanks for the reply.Yes, when I first crawled under this portion of the house, I
quickly realized they'd done this addition real quick and real dirty, and that I'd be the one
doing the tough...
Posted in thread: Joist Support Advice on 06-24-2008 at 09:11 AM
Hello group! First time poster.The back porch portion or my house appears to be a late addition
and the floor system was built from 2x6 on 24" centers. The floor has sag and bounce. I've
added extra 2...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill