Last Activity:08-04-2011 8:34 AM
Posted in thread: Deck installtion on 09-27-2011 at 08:13 AM
I think it is not necessary that the deck should be attached to the house structure. and also
it depend on your house structure.What about city permits for NYC and is it necessary to get a
Posted in thread: Deck installtion on 08-04-2011 at 07:34 AM
hi,Is it necessary that the deck should be attached to the house structure?The backyard of my
house is sloping by 45 degrees and instead of building a retaining wall and filling with dirt
(to reclaim ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots