- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-08-2011 3:05 PM
Posted in thread: Insulation around recessed lighting on 01-20-2012 at 05:48 PM
You have two problems, heat and moisture, your best bet would be to change it out for a new ic
unit, There are air tight for moisture and double walled for the heat.Pot lights: fire hazards
and ice da...
- Bad block foundation options
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab