Last Activity:06-02-2006 2:02 PM
Posted in thread: Need Help With Insulating Ceiling Of Enclosed Porch on 05-17-2006 at 08:45 PM
Well, electrical isn't a problem. There are plenty of outlets already. I wouldn't mind
eliminating windows and such, but that would be outside the scope and budget of this project.
There is no ductwor...
Posted in thread: Need Help With Insulating Ceiling Of Enclosed Porch on 05-17-2006 at 12:41 PM
Thanks again for the advice.I know with so many windows and a large sliding door, there is
bound to be some major heat loss. Fortunately, the windows and the door are double paned glass.
Is there anyt...
Posted in thread: Need Help With Insulating Ceiling Of Enclosed Porch on 05-16-2006 at 08:22 PM
Thanks for all the responses so far.After further investigation, it appears that the walls are
not insulated either. I took a cover off one of the electrical outlets and peeked through the
box but saw...
Posted in thread: Need Help With Insulating Ceiling Of Enclosed Porch on 05-15-2006 at 09:17 AM
Hi, I have a room which is about 14 x 10. It used to be a porch, but the previous owner
enclosed it. The room is finished with drywall for both the walls and the ceiling. The room has
6 windows and la...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question