Last Activity:03-01-2009 4:59 AM
Posted in thread: New Window in a Brick Wall-Need Advice on 03-01-2009 at 04:12 AM
I need to install a new window, about 2'x 3' in a bathroom. The bathroom is on the 2nd floor
and the exterior is brick. I have no problem with the carpentry and window installation, but
what is the be...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs