Last Activity:11-08-2009 2:15 PM
Posted in thread: reinforcing a subfloor on 11-08-2009 at 01:15 PM
We just had a structural report done on a house we are selling and the recommendation was to
reinforce the subfloor. Here is my question. When we had the house remodeled we added cement
board prior to...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete