- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-30-2012 4:15 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Door on 10-30-2012 at 03:17 PM
another posiblity is that the spings are worn out, causing the "sag" on one side of the door. I
would watch the door open and shut a few times to see if there are any binding points,
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help