Last Activity:08-04-2008 8:08 PM
Posted in thread: evaporator fan quit today on 08-04-2008 at 06:25 PM
Thanks for the info, The unit is only a couple of years old. cant see any start copacitor.
motor has about 20 wires going to it. it is a trane unit with variable speed. there is a circut
board with a ...
Posted in thread: evaporator fan quit today on 08-03-2008 at 07:45 PM
Need help, Evaporator fan should come on minutes before the compressor starts, but now the fan
does not start until the compressor starts and then it moves only a small amount fwd and
reverse. found a...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game