Last Activity:09-23-2012 8:53 AM
Posted in thread: Help: can one drill holes into a porcelain toilet? on 06-09-2010 at 02:16 PM
I need to replace a toilet bowl. Only problem is ...is that one I have been given has not got
holes in it for the lid... Anyone know how to drill holes through the base to fix a seat and
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!