Last Activity:11-11-2008 1:39 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen remodel on 11-11-2008 at 05:03 PM
Hello,We are almost (hopefully) done remodeling our kitchen, but we ran into a little snag. We
have rearranged how our kitchen is situated by moving the plumbing, electrical, etc. We were
planning on ...
Posted in thread: Moving a Kitchen sink - vent lines and drain pipe on 10-13-2008 at 08:48 AM
Thanks for your response. I just want to clarify that it would still work if we keep the vent
in the same place, it would just be easier to move the whole thing. Would we risk any problems
Posted in thread: Moving a Kitchen sink - vent lines and drain pipe on 10-13-2008 at 07:51 AM
Approximately how much $$ would it cost to hire a plumber to do this job? I just want a ball
park figure so I know what is fair when I ask for bids.Thanks,Paul
Posted in thread: Moving a Kitchen sink - vent lines and drain pipe on 10-09-2008 at 05:30 PM
We are remodeling our kitchen and would like to move the kitchen sink from one outside wall (13
ft) to another outside wall (3ft) for a total distance of 16ft. Our concern is with the vent
line and dr...
- Home improvement
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking