Last Activity:04-01-2012 10:03 AM
Posted in thread: Iron railing post repair on 04-01-2012 at 09:10 AM
I have three inch iron railing posts on my (outside) brick stairs. One of the posts is loose.
There is no attachment to the brick outside of the post (no L-bracket, etc.). Obviously, the
posts are att...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots