Last Activity:01-05-2010 5:04 PM
Posted in thread: Why do our hallogen track lights hum? on 07-21-2006 at 09:38 PM
I've contacted the manufacturer (EasyLite) to ask them about this. I'll let you all know what I
find out. Thanks so much for the help!
Posted in thread: Why do our hallogen track lights hum? on 07-21-2006 at 12:50 PM
Great questions.The light fixture is this one: Finish Duotrack 5 Light Marte KitModel
F5MA-05I'm not sure the voltage of the fixture, but the specs on Home Depot's site says "This
kit comes complete ...
Posted in thread: Why do our hallogen track lights hum? on 07-21-2006 at 12:27 AM
We've got a $100 track lighting ceiling unit from Home Depot, and it's always hummed. Sometimes
the humming has been bearable, and other times (like now) it's pretty loud, especially when we
turn the ...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass