- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-22-2010 7:00 AM
Posted in thread: Hiding wires. on 01-17-2012 at 06:13 AM
Hi all,I’m new on here (new to DIY in general, to be honest), but have been scanning various
forums for tips etc.One of my first jobs was wall-mounting a TV (which I managed without too
much trouble) ...
Posted in thread: Solution for Unsightly Cables on 10-29-2010 at 08:41 AM
Hey,We used this D-Line trunking that was square at the back but curved on the front – like the
top bit of some base boards in our sun room. It fit onto the top and we varnished it so it
would match t...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling