Last Activity:09-17-2012 10:27 AM
Posted in thread: Unique shower mold/mildew Problem on 09-17-2009 at 07:48 AM
Thanks you both for the suggestions, I appreciate it.
Posted in thread: Unique shower mold/mildew Problem on 09-15-2009 at 06:09 PM
I have a basement shower that I am assuming was installed incorrectly in the beginning. I have
begun to get a lot of mold and mildew on the wall. It appears that the wall in the shower is
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete