Last Activity:09-26-2011 3:02 PM
Posted in thread: Flat Rubber Roof is holding water on 09-26-2011 at 02:01 PM
Hey there everyone. I wanted to thank you for your answers. I had a roofer to the house, and he
said that the flat roof is fine, and should last another 5 - 10 years. So thank you everyone!
Posted in thread: Flat Rubber Roof is holding water on 09-13-2011 at 05:01 PM
Hi. Approximately 9 years ago, I replaced the roof on my house. The house is I think 1959. The
roofer at the time suggested we use a rubber roof made from recycled tires for a portion of the
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?