Last Activity:02-03-2012 6:13 PM
Posted in thread: Blower works but no heat on 01-25-2012 at 03:59 PM
A sensor that shuts the furnace down was tripping, I went up on the roof and the flue has
louveers at the exit and they had rusted and closed up on the flue, once i opened it and reset
the sensor ever...
Posted in thread: Blower works but no heat on 01-21-2012 at 05:46 PM
There is no power to the damper as I have metered that ( I removed the damper and check it for
continuity and it appears good), tomorrow I will dig a little further and post my findings.
Thanks for th...
Posted in thread: Blower works but no heat on 01-21-2012 at 01:23 PM
Here is what I known: In the fall I started up my furnace and it worked fine, we have not used
our furnace (as we have a wood burner) until yesterday wife turned the furnace on before she
left the hou...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill