- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-03-2009 3:21 PM
Posted in thread: Fireplace flu has 3/4" gap on 03-03-2009 at 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=allThumbs;8190]My fireplace has a metal flu plate that lays against a metal frame The
frame does not meet the chimney wall There is a gap of over 1/2" letting in plenty of cold air
I was thinki...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?