Last Activity:08-08-2012 6:14 AM
Posted in thread: Rain seepage stain removal on bare CMU walls and sealing on 03-29-2012 at 08:15 PM
The first picture is an unaffected unit. The flash sticks out about an inch. The second picture
shows the flashing is flush with the stucco, so the water is not deflected and it runs down the
Posted in thread: Rain seepage stain removal on bare CMU walls and sealing on 03-29-2012 at 04:29 PM
I'm seeing water stains and effervescent at the top of the block. I'm also seeing water stains
on the corrugated metal above, are you sure the water is not coming down from above?Also, what
is on tops...
Posted in thread: Rain seepage stain removal on bare CMU walls and sealing on 03-29-2012 at 04:27 PM
Very confusing information is provided.The post title lists CMUs as being "bare" (inside or
outside?), while the information provided refers to brick.Is the wall a composite wall (brick
and block) or ...
Posted in thread: Crumbling/cracking problem with new driveway on 03-29-2012 at 04:21 PM
Wow with a picture like that, you should go straight to lawsuit.I do not know where you live,
but in my state, I was able to file a lawsuit under $10000.00 pro-se (without lawyer) and won
Posted in thread: Rain seepage stain removal on bare CMU walls and sealing on 03-29-2012 at 05:02 AM
Hey all! Nice message board here.I am a home owner with a problem and looking for advice. I
live in a condo and a number of us home owners are having this issue. We are about to go all
law-suity on th...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?