Last Activity:04-13-2009 2:11 PM
Posted in thread: Hello from Kansas City, MO! on 04-13-2009 at 01:58 PM
Hello-My wife and I purchased an 1885 Victorian Queen Anne home three years ago and only now
have I gathered the courage to start doing some work on my own, rather than paying others to do
it. I told ...
Posted in thread: Sub-floor termite damage in 1885 home on 04-13-2009 at 01:19 PM
I have spent a considerable amount of time investigating old termite damage to our living room
floor above and to damage to the subfloor below, viewed from our basement. The previous owner
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill