Last Activity:06-04-2011 2:06 PM
Posted in thread: laminated panels to replace glass in sunroom? on 05-25-2011 at 06:01 AM
Tomorrow morning there is someone from a local glass company coming to take a look, and I have
spoken to both a CA online sunroom company (sunroom.com) and a local glass supplier. All three
of them se...
Posted in thread: laminated panels to replace glass in sunroom? on 05-24-2011 at 08:06 AM
Up hear the local window repair company offer a few solutions.Thanks, I never thought of that.
I wonder if they would be able to supply solid panels laminated from aluminum and foam?Jeff
Posted in thread: laminated panels to replace glass in sunroom? on 05-22-2011 at 09:48 PM
Well since no one here can see what you have it's hard to say.Why would you want to remove
windows and have solid panels? No light, no view.While the roof does not leak, the panels
"failed" a long tim...
Posted in thread: laminated panels to replace glass in sunroom? on 05-22-2011 at 04:03 PM
We have a 20-yr old four seasons sunroom with some of the original glass panels. While the roof
does not leak, the panels "failed" a long time ago and provide no R-value, don't block UV and
look like ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring