Last Activity:06-21-2009 7:12 PM
Posted in thread: Interior Trim Nightmare on 06-24-2009 at 10:51 PM
I reckon the best/easiest would be to add an oak piece to the door frame and put the trim on
over the drywall and door frame/oak piece. Thank you for the advice, now i get to rent a table
Posted in thread: Interior Trim Nightmare on 06-21-2009 at 06:12 PM
If the door frame is oak, do i have to use oak?
Posted in thread: Interior Trim Nightmare on 06-21-2009 at 11:04 AM
For the past three years my buddies and I have been finishing my basement and we finally
reached the trim phase. I was looking at each of my doors and realized i made a small mistake
on some of the do...
- One Word Game
- This is a Test Thread
- My cat is a moron, again
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day