- Posts 4
Last Activity:07-25-2008 6:09 AM
Posted in thread: Sill replacement or ? on 08-01-2008 at 01:40 PM
Try penetrating epoxy to make repairs before wholesale extraction. You can use MinWax wood
hardener or West System epoxy or Git Rot from West Marine supply company. Those of us who fix
wooden boats sw...
Posted in thread: Sill replacement or ? on 08-01-2008 at 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=watchtower7;19789]I am buying a house, 1948 model, lots of updates from professional
contractors, city approved.On the disclosure, seller noted termite damage/sill replacement at
time of her pu...
Posted in thread: Building an outdoor clothesline on 07-25-2008 at 05:09 AM
Clotheslines are becoming an important retro Green solution. Some neighbors may need to be
educated on the importance of this new revolution to the past.
Posted in thread: paint on oak floor on 07-25-2008 at 05:06 AM
You can get a wood bleach kit;that will help you control the amount of bleaching you do--so
that you don't go too light and have to sand the whole floor.
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?