Last Activity:08-08-2006 1:24 PM
Posted in thread: Need help fixing futon on 08-07-2006 at 07:04 PM
Ok...will give it a try. I was hoping it would be simpler than having to break off the head of
the rivet off, but oh well. Thanks again!
Posted in thread: Need help fixing futon on 08-07-2006 at 02:05 PM
Those are rivets and will have to be drilled out to remove them.Thanks a lot for this. So, I
went to the hardware store with this information, showed them the pictures. First he said to
hammer them ou...
Posted in thread: Need help fixing futon on 08-07-2006 at 10:40 AM
I am not "handy" at all, so excuse me if this is dumb. The boards on my Ikea futon popped out
of their slots and I can't figure out how to get them back in. These pictures aren't very good
but I was i...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs