Last Activity:12-30-2006 9:10 AM
Posted in thread: hollow clay pots on 12-30-2006 at 08:23 AM
some of my internall walls are made of hollow clay pots.i am going to convert my loft and have
to put steels on a padstones on top of these clay pots. are they strong enough to with stand
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?