- Posts 5
Last Activity:09-02-2010 4:32 PM
Posted in thread: Grill Time on 09-03-2010 at 08:22 AM
lol... She looks like she can sure cut some wood.
Posted in thread: Fun Projects on 09-03-2010 at 08:21 AM
That is a actually a pretty scary concept there.
Posted in thread: Hi on 09-02-2010 at 03:31 PM
Good luck with all of the work. Hope to see you around.
Posted in thread: hi on 09-02-2010 at 03:30 PM
Hope you stay awhile and check us out.
Posted in thread: checking in on 09-02-2010 at 03:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.
Recently put soapstone countertops in my home.
- Kitchen Faucet
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?