- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-01-2006 9:05 PM
Posted in thread: Leveling costs on 03-01-2006 at 08:15 PM
We have a rental property in New Orleans that was flooded big time by Katrina. One end of the
house needed leveling before the storm. I am too cheap to pay someone to do anything I can
figuure out how...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill