- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-29-2011 7:37 PM
Posted in thread: 2 breakers, 1 neutral, 14-3 wire coming from Load Center/panel on 05-29-2011 at 06:46 PM
The breakers should be on opposite legs (phases) in the panel. If you have a volt meter, you
should be able to read 240v across the two breakers when installed correctly. The objective of
this is that...
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling