Last Activity:02-28-2008 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: Leveling a Pier and Beam home on 02-28-2008 at 09:58 AM
WE bought an older home, built in 1948. It has a pier and beam foundation, on dirt. There is a
LOT of crawl space under our home (Thank Goodness!) The house probably sits 2 1/2 feet or more
off the gr...
Posted in thread: Introduction and Pending Project on 02-28-2008 at 09:40 AM
Hello all! My name is Peggy. We live in West Texas. We have four great kids, 2 that are
married, 2 still at home, and just received an awesome gift last week, our first grandchild!We
have an older hom...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete