Last Activity:02-15-2010 4:45 PM
Posted in thread: Shed dormer addition help on 02-15-2010 at 03:45 PM
Thanks for the reply! That solution sounds reasonable to me and what I was thinking we'd do.
We'll review with our architect guy when we review the plans.Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Shed dormer addition help on 02-14-2010 at 12:38 PM
We have a Cape Cod style house and we will be adding a shed dormer to the back of the house.
The dormer back wall will be built on top of the first floor back wall (for load bearing
purposes). Our cur...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs