Last Activity:07-08-2010 7:47 PM
Posted in thread: Replaced outlet connected to a switch and removed the tab on 07-08-2010 at 08:08 PM
A single outlet with two spots to put a plug in (your standard outlet)I think it is a 3 way
switch but not sure. There are two switches that control the outlet I didn't change and I think
the switch a...
Posted in thread: Replaced outlet connected to a switch and removed the tab on 07-08-2010 at 06:57 PM
I replaced an outlet in the master bedroom that has one outlet connected to two light switches
in the room. There is another outlet that is also connected to these two switches. After
replacing the on...
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage